The LongMile®-S is specifically designed to provide cost-effective diesel particulate (PM) reduction for in-use diesel engines operating in on-road vehicles. Features of the LongMile-S include:
- CARB verification to Level 3+ (>85%) for PM
- Various catalyst and DPF module sizes enable use on diesel engines from up to 15 liters
- Applicable to a wide range of engine model years between 1993 and 2010, including many 2002-2006 EGR and Caterpillar ACERT engines
- Low exhaust temperature requirement allows for broad application compared to other passive DPFs
- Proven retrofit solution for school buses
- Serviceable DPF module is compatible with most commercially available cleaning machines
- Industry-leading advanced system monitoring, diagnostics and data retrieval
- Eligible for local, state and federal funding programs
The LongMile-S is managed by ESW CleanTech’s proprietary MLC® which monitors system parameters. The MLC also logs the monitored parameters for later retrieval and analysis. ESW CleanTech uses only the highest quality materials, including all stainless steel construction, and a robust silicon carbide diesel particulate filter. This advanced, mature silicon carbide diesel particulate filter provides lower exhaust backpressure than a traditional wall-flow filter. For ease of installation, numerous inlet/outlet end cone configurations are available.
The modular design of the LongMile-S facilitates service and de-ashing of the diesel particulate filter. The reusable metal seal (i.e. no gaskets to replace!) and band clamp design enables quick turnaround for maximum uptime. The LongMile-S balances the mandate for cleaner air with the demanding requirements of real-world on-road diesel applications, and the desire to maximize the economic life cycle of your equipment, while avoiding costly replacement.